- Managed and supervised rice parboiling and milling facilities operating at rates of 250 cwt./hr. - 1,500 cwt./hr.
- Designed quality control programs for all phases of operations.
- Designed and implemented safety policies and procedures reducing accident frequencies and severity.
- Prepared and implemented product protection programs such as HACCP.
- Developed and implemented operator training manuals.
- Conducted operator training sessions.
- Developed management and supervisory training programs.
- Developed computerized inventory control programs and systems.
- Developed cost control programs for production operations.
- Developed preventative maintenance programs.