- Managed and supervised rice parboiling and milling facilities operating at rates of 250 cwt./hr. - 1,500 cwt./hr.
- Designed quality control programs for all phases of operations.
- Designed and implemented safety policies and procedures reducing accident frequencies and severity.
- Prepared and implemented product protection programs such as HACCP.
- Developed and implemented operator training manuals.
- Conducted operator training sessions.
- Developed management and supervisory training programs.
- Developed computerized inventory control programs and systems.
- Developed cost control programs for production operations.
- Developed preventative maintenance programs.
- Responsible for procurement of equipment for capital budgets of over $15,000,000 per year.
- Directed purchasing for maintenance parts and operating supplies for all facets of rice mill and soybean processing plants.
- Evaluated equipment to determine the best and most cost effective machinery for the application.
- Patent infringement review and defense.
- Equipment design and installation review and defense.
- Product contamination and degradation review and defense.
- Contract dispute mediation and litigation.
- Product Liability review and defense.
- Grain & Food Quality Issues.
- Industrial safety defense.
- Control Systems Issues and defense.
- Conducted energy audits to verify electric rate plans.
- Installed automated demand control and power factor improvements equipment.
- Procured natural gas for several plants.
- Natural gas audits to conserve on waste streams, flu gas, economizers.