Consulting and Expertise
When you make a decision to build, renovate or acquire an existing facility, you can count on our experienced team to support you in this process. Our extensive experience in this industry allows us to anticipate and meet your needs and requests. We will always strive to ensure maximum performance and productivity for your project. From initial conception to completion, we consult on every stage of the process.
Consulting and Expertise Services:
- Feasibility Study
- Conceptual Design
- Capital Cost Estimating
- Geotechnical Coordination
- Field Installation
Completed Feasibility Studies:
- Establishing biodiesel production facilities in Arkansas, which resulted in the Arkansas Legislature passing a tax credit for biodiesel use in the state and subsequent construction of biodiesel facilities in Arkansas.
- Soybean extrusion plant for specialty soymeal and soyoil products. Working with Winrock International successfully obtaining grant for excess of $300,000.
- Grant applications for Silica and Carbon extraction plant from rice hull ash resulting in partnering of startup firm and 70 year old company to form joint venture using solid waste revenue bonds, infrastructure grants, and private financing to construct plant.
- Capital cost estimates and construction management to secure financing and form partnership between Japanese Trading company and U.S. company to design, construct and operate largest rice oil extraction plant in the United States.
- Capital cost estimates and construction management to secure financing and form partnership between two U.S. companies to build the largest rice hull gasification and cogeneration plant in the United States. This project also resulted in significant revenue from gasification tax credits extending until 2007.
- Grant application assistance with Winrock International on projects in Nigeria for value added processing of rice and soybeans.
- Capital cost estimates for sweet potato storage, packaging and shipping warehouse in the Mississippi Delta.
- Capital cost estimates for upgrade of catfish processing facility in the Mississippi Delta.