Feasibility Studies, Grant Applications
- Feasibility study performed for OPIC for proposed rice mill project in Indonesia. Study was a market and technical feasibility study.
- Feasibility study completed for a large Indonesia based company to determine the economic and technical feasibility of constructing a farming and rice processing business and facilities in Cambodia.
- Feasibility study to install corn fractionation, sonics, biomass burners, etc in (6) existing ethanol plants.
- Feasibility study on establishing biodiesel production facilities in Arkansas. Resulted in the Arkansas Legislature passing a tax credit for biodiesel use in the state and subsequent construction of biodiesel facilities in Arkansas.
- Multiple feasibility studies for biodiesel facility proposals for purposes of finance and capitalization.
- Feasibility study for Soybean extrusion plant for specialty soymeal and soy oil products. Working with Winrock International successfully obtaining grant excess of $300,000.
- Feasibility study and grant applications for Silica and Carbon extraction plant from rice hull ash resulting in partnering of startup firm and 70 year old company to form joint venture using solid waste revenue bonds, infrastructure grants, and private financing to construct plant.
- Feasibility study, capital cost estimates and construction management to secure financing and form partnership between Japanese Trading company and U.S. company to design, construct and operate largest rice oil extraction plant in the United States.
- Feasibility study, capital cost estimates and construction management to secure financing and form partnership between two U.S. companies to build the largest rice hull gasification and cogeneration plant in the United States. This project also resulted in significant revenue from gasification tax credits extending until 2007.
- Feasibility study and grant application assistance with Winrock International on projects in Nigeria for value added processing of rice and soybeans.